Handcrafted Home Accents made from Iron, Glass and Ceramic
As one of our broadest categories on TWI, you're sure find the wrought iron home accents you're looking for. From candle holders to bookmarks, switch plate covers to key rings, you'll be amazed at what we have to offer. Looking for a specific style for your iron home accents? Look no further. In each category we have several different styles to choose from, from rustic to modern and everything in between. Don't settle for "close enough". Find "just right" here at Timeless Wrought Iron.
More Information about Wrought Iron Home Accents -
Uses & Ideas -
With so many options for wrought iron home accents, many people struggle to find the right ones. Our goal is to simplify the process so you can focus on the thing that matters most, making your house into a home. Below, we've teamed up each section of the residence with the most important wrought iron home accent categories. Now you can quickly find the items that work best for you and your home:
- Outdoor (Front Porch, Garden Shed, etc.): Welcome Signs, Pottery, Wall Hooks, Hooks & Hangers
- Garage: Iron Corbels, Wall Hooks, Key Holders, Shelf Brackets, Hooks & Hangers
- Entryway: Coat Rack & Stands, Wall Hooks, Mirrors, Key Holders, Hooks & Hangers, Newspaper & Magazine Racks, Magnets
- Living Room: Pottery, Vases, Clocks, Wall Decorv, Blanket Stands, Book Ends, Shelf Brackets, Art Glass, Newspaper & Magazine Racks
- Dining Room: Candle Holders, Vases, Clocks, Wall Decor, Art Glass
- Library: Iron Corbels, Vases, Clocks, Wall Decor, Book Ends, Business Card Holders, Shelf Brackets, Art Glass, Newspaper & Magazine Racks
- Kitchen: Candle Holders, Wall Hooks, Vases, Clocks, Art Glass, Magnets, Cabinet Hardware
- Laundry Room: Wall Hooks, Blanket Stands, Shelf Brackets, Hooks & Hangers, Magnets
- Home Office: Pottery, Vases, Clocks, Wall Decor, Business Card Holders, Key Holders, Shelf Brackets, Art Glass, Newspaper & Magazine Racks, Magnets, Cabinet Hardware
- Bedroom: Pottery, Mirrors, Wall Decor, Blanket Stands, Book Ends, Key Holders, Art Glass, Newspaper & Magazine Racks, Cabinet Hardware
- Bathroom: Candle Holders, Wall Hooks, Mirrors, Hooks & Hangers, Newspaper & Magazine Racks, Cabinet Hardware
- Basement: Iron Corbels, Blanket Stands, Shelf Brackets
- Attic: Iron Corbels, Shelf Brackets
- Hang wrought iron wall art in rooms or spaces without windows. The rectangle and half round shapes with airy spaces give the feeling of windows in the room.
- Place wrought iron wall decor on garden sheds or porches and then put climbing plants on or near the decor. The plants will latch on to the iron features and use them as support to grow. When wrought iron is fully wrapped in nature's bounty, the look is extremely warm and inviting.