Lead Time: Made to Order | Ready to Ship in 5-7 weeks
South Fork Dining Side Chair
Artfully designed to match the South Fork Bistro Table, this chair from the South Fork collection features the signature branch-like, twisted wrought iron. Hand crafted for a completely unique design, this chair offers not only additional seating, but also an opportunity to express your personal style through its artful appearance. And with a variety of upholstery and color finish options to choose from, you can easily match your existing decor and truly personalize your entertaining space.
- Dimensions: Due to the hand made nature of these items measurements will vary slightly
- Overall (length x width x height): 21" x 17" x 42" Feet - 1 3/4" D
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat (length x width): 17" x 15"
- Material: Iron, Leather, Wood
- Seat: Brown Leather, Old World Pine, or customize your seat with Cloth which is ready for customers own material
- Iron Finish: Natural Black (standard), Aged Rust, Aged Pewter, Aged Bronze or Gold - Click here to view iron finish options
- Style: Rustic, Country
- Room: Breakfast Nook, Kitchen, Dining Room
- Use: Heirloom quality will add style and comfort to your home for year to come.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Assembly Required: Fasten seat onto frame with the bolts provided.
- Included: Bolts for assembly
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $250
- Ships to: USA, CAN
- Ships via: FedEx/UPS
I debated a while before ordering these chairs as I wasn't convinced they were substantial enough to use at an outdoor table in the Adirondacks. Well, I was wrong and they are perfect and are very comfortable as well.
They are great. Look wonderful with our copper table. Thx you
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh