Lead Time: Made to Order | Ready to Ship in 5-7 weeks
Small South Fork End Table
Use this simple South Fork end table and add simplistic beauty to your home. This table's four sturdy legs are made from hand wrought iron. This iron can be finished with your choice of finish to match your other furniture. The uncomplicated legs support a square copper table top that is both useful and beautifully creative. This copper table is both practical, as it cannot be stained by a spilled drink, and lovely, as the colors blend artistically together.
- Dimensions: (length x width x height)
- Iron Base: 16" x 10" x 22.5" / Top: 20" x 14" x 1.5".
- Table Tops: 20" x 14" x 1.5" Thick
- Table With Top: 20" x 14" x 25.5" High
- Material: Iron Base with: Copper, Granite, Wood
- Iron Finish / Color: Natural Black (standard), Aged Rust, Aged Pewter, Aged Bronze or Gold - Click here to view iron finish options
- Table Tops: Copper, Granite, Wood - Click here to view top options
- South Fork Small End Table with Base Only: Allows you to use your own table top like Granite, Custom Wood, Natural Stone, or Glass
- What's Pictured: South Fork Small End Table base with copper table top.
- Handcrafted in: Mexico (MEX)
- Style: Rustic
- Room: Living Room, Bedroom, Recreational Room, Office
- Use: A perfect place to set beverages, remotes, reading material, decorative accents, and more.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Assembly Required: Glass and Marble tops are easily placed on top of base. Wood, Copper and Zinc tops are fastened to base with screws, screws are included
- Included: Iron Base and your choice of Copper, Marble, Wood, Glass, or Zinc. If you order the base only you will supply the top. Screws are included if you order a wood, copper, or zinc.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $250
- Ships to: USA, CAN
- Ships via: FedEx/UPS
Outstanding product and quality
Extremely happy with this product and quality. Will definitely order from this company again! Thanks much!
South Fork Small End Table
Excellent craftsmanship. Not just a table but a piece of art too. Love it!
Works with Multiple Design Styles
I had a square South Fork end table and due to a move and furniture change, needed a matching smaller end table. We changed from a lodge/cabin style to an updated transitional style with Mission/Craftsman influences. These tables make a great interest piece in what otherwise might be an ordinary room.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh