Lead Time: Made to Order | Ready to ship in 7-14 Business Days
Industrial Wrought Iron Corbel | 1.5" Wide
The 1.5 Industrial iron corbel has tons of character. It fits well in many decor styles, but its most at home in an industrial setting such as an open loft with brick walls and exposed duct work. You have four finish options; including Matte Black, Aged Bronze, Aged Pewter; or Clear over raw metal. The most popular finish on this industrial bracket is Clear over Raw for a reclaimed look and feel. There are 2 top holes in this bracket used to secure wood shelves, cabinets, or mantels (use if needed). Three 1/4-inch holes are in the back of this bracket and are used for mounting the corbel to your wall, cabinet, or other backing.
- Available Bracket Sizes (Depth x Height x Width)
- 5 x 7 x 1.5
- 6 x 8 x 1.5
- 7 x 9 x 1.5
- 8 x 10 x 1.5
- 9 x 11 x 1.5
- 10 x 12 x 1.5
- Material: Iron
- Iron Finish Options: 4 Finishes Available Click here to view finish options
- Mounting Hardware: Not Included - Mounting holes are pre-drilled into the back and top of bracket
- Installation Corbels can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy Do-It-Yourselfer. For detailed installation instructions click here download a PDF version of our Corbel Installation Guide (works great for printing)
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Pipe Size: 1/2-in ID & .840-in OD
- Style: Industrial
- Indoor / Outdoor Use: Indoor
- Use: Granite/Natural stone counter top overhang supports, shelf brackets, bar brackets, mantel support.
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Included: Bracket Only
- Structural Warranty Life Time (touch up paint available for scratches if that happens)
- Additional Bracket Widths Available
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $250
- Ships to: USA, CAN
- Ships via: FedEx/UPS
The supports for the mantle was exactly what I was looking for in my new house. The mantle was reclaimed barn wood so it really fit my style. The only improvement would be to include bolts for mounting with the same aged finish on the head of bolt as the industrial Iron Corbel.
The only problem I had was ordering through the website, otherwise everything else was very smooth.
I love the industrial corbels I purchased. My contractor hasn't yet installed them but I know they'll look great. Very pleased with them and look forward to having them installed.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh