Lead Time: Made to Order | Ready to ship in 7-14 Business Days
Lauren Wrought Iron Corbel | 3" Wide
Highly decorative and functional, the Lauren Corbel is a strong choice for both aesthetics and support. This solid steel corbel measures 3" wide and is available in bracket sizes from 5 x 7 to 10 x 12. No matter whether you are wanting to spruce up shelves in the study or require strong supports for a granite kitchen counter—this an excellent product. With four finish options you're sure to find the perfect one to meld with you d&eactue;cor. Choose from Black, Aged Bronze, Aged Pewter or Clear Coat (over raw metal). A raw metal option allows for diy finishing.
- Available Bracket Sizes (Depth x Height x Width)
- 5 x 7 x 1.5
- 6 x 8 x 1.5
- 7 x 9 x 1.5
- 8 x 10 x 1.5
- 9 x 11 x 1.5
- 10 x 12 x 1.5
- Material: Iron
- Iron Finish Options: 4 Finishes Available Click here to view finish options
- Mounting Hardware: Not Included - Mounting holes are predrilled into the back and top of bracket
- Installation Corbels can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy Do-It-Yourselfer. For detailed installation instructions click here download a PDF version of our Corbel Installation Guide (works great for printing)
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Style: Transitional
- Indoor / Outdoor Use: Indoor
- Use: Granite/Natural stone counter top overhang supports, shelf brackets, bar brackets, mantel support.
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Included: Bracket Only
- Structural Warranty Life Time (touch up paint available for scratches if that happens)
- Additional Bracket Widths Available
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $250
- Ships to: USA, CAN
- Ships via: FedEx/UPS
Strong and lovely
Fantastic brackets for our new granite bar... Others we'd looked at seemed flimsy and not very stylish. These arrived quickly and look gorgeous. Highly recommended!
Nice craftsmanship. Very happy with the final product. Would absolutely contactPhil W them again for custom iron work.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh